Dolores River Campground
The Dolores River Campground is a beautiful, tree-filled campground that provides a true Colorado get-away. We are located in Dolores Colorado on the San Juan Skyway with the scenic Dolores River running through the campground. In addition to great fly-fishing on the river, we also have an on-site fishing pond. Your hosts (pictured above) are; Billy, Lainey, Bridger and Heidi Beyhan. We purchased the campground in May 2013 and LOVE our new lifestyle here…we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our amenities include:
- Large recreation hall with commercial kitchen, available for private functions with reservations
- Well equipped Laundry room
- Clean, spacious bathrooms
- Dog walk / Nature trail through Bullwinkle Woods
- River Walk
- Ice, firewood and propane for sale
- Gift shop providing locally produced items, jewelry, the necessities and snacks
- Saturday evening ice cream socials (Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- Wednesday evening made to order wood-fired pizza (June-September).
- 4th of July cookout / potluck party.
- Labor Day weekend pig roast / potluck / luau party.
Our Season: May 1 – October 24 (one full service cabin is available year round)
Reservations: Call Lainey or Billy at 970-882-7761 or email us at email@example.com
Out with the old, in with the new....colorful peace flags at the DRC. Thanks Mom! ... See MoreSee Less
13 hours ago
Doug Downey you ROCK !! Three tables in one day !!! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
We are happy to host the Dolores Prom this year! The students have done an amazing job of transforming our rec hall into a dance hall! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Super fun festival !! Make your reservations now for one of our cabins on the river. ... See MoreSee Less
The Dolores River Festival is an annual festival brought to you by Greater Dolores Action to promote stewardship of the Dolores River and its community.
All day event with 11 bands on 2 stages, raft rides, river parades, gear demos, food, beverages, kid zone, vendors, camping, and much more!
1 month ago
2016 Dolores River Festival
Thank you to Jan & Larry for the firewood. Who's ready for s'mores? ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago