Dolores River Campground
The Dolores River Campground is a beautiful, tree-filled campground that provides a true Colorado get-away. We are located in Dolores Colorado on the San Juan Skyway with the scenic Dolores River running through the campground. In addition to great fly-fishing on the river, we also have an on-site fishing pond. Your hosts (pictured above) are; Billy, Lainey, Bridger and Heidi Beyhan. We purchased the campground in May 2013 and LOVE our new lifestyle here…we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our amenities include:
- Large recreation hall with commercial kitchen, available for private functions with reservations
- Well equipped Laundry room
- Clean, spacious bathrooms
- Dog walk / Nature trail through Bullwinkle Woods
- River Walk
- Ice, firewood and propane for sale
- Gift shop providing locally produced items, jewelry, the necessities and snacks
- Saturday evening ice cream socials (Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- Wednesday evening made to order wood-fired pizza.
- 4th of July cookout / potluck party.
- Labor Day weekend pig roast / potluck / luau party.
Our Season: May 1 – October 26
Reservations: Call Lainey or Billy at 970-882-7761 or email us at email@example.com
River Cabin - thanks to Bryan Oller for this amazing photo ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
River Cabin is calling your name. Paradise waits.... ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Bridger wants our neighbor's golf cart. Super modified with a lift kit..... ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
Coffee from 7:30-10:00 Tuesday- Sunday ... See MoreSee Less
The Silver Bean coffee shop has expanded operations to the Dolores River Campground. Check out the Dolores Star story at http://bit.ly/1NRGMnn
4 weeks ago
SUNSET SKY SHOW: The two brightest planets in the night sky are converging for a spectacular close encounter. On June 30th, Jupiter and Venus will be just a fraction of a degree apart, forming a pair so bright that you can see them even before nightfall. ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
OK Corral for the mountain bike party @ the Leola Hyde South cabin ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago