Dolores River Campground
The Dolores River Campground is a beautiful, tree-filled campground that provides a true Colorado get-away. We are located in Dolores Colorado on the San Juan Skyway with the scenic Dolores River running through the campground. In addition to great fly-fishing on the river, we also have an on-site fishing pond. Your hosts (pictured above) are; Billy, Lainey, Bridger and Heidi Beyhan. We purchased the campground in May 2013 and LOVE our new lifestyle here…we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our amenities include:
- Large recreation hall with commercial kitchen, available for private functions with reservations
- Well equipped Laundry room
- Clean, spacious bathrooms
- Dog walk / Nature trail through Bullwinkle Woods
- River Walk
- Ice, firewood and propane for sale
- Gift shop providing locally produced items, jewelry, the necessities and snacks
- Saturday evening ice cream socials (Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- Wednesday evening made to order wood-fired pizza.
- 4th of July cookout / potluck party.
- Labor Day weekend pig roast / potluck / luau party.
Our Season: May 1 – October 26 (one full service cabin is available year round)
Reservations: Call Lainey or Billy at 970-882-7761 or email us at email@example.com
Dolores River Campground added 5 new photos. ... See MoreSee Less
20 minutes ago
Come visit our gift shop this summer & check out this gear from Yo Colorado ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
The snow is deep here @ the DRC but at least it is not this deep. ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Dolores River Campground shared The Journal's post. ... See MoreSee Less
Linnea Vass, of Dolores, snapped photos of this unusual visitor to Dolores’ main street, Railroad Avenue, on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Follow the link for more photos.
3 weeks ago
January 8, 2016
It just keeps getting deeper & deeper. ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
Thanks to all of our customers for an amazing 2015 !! See you @ the DRC in 2016 !!! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago