Dolores River Campground
The Dolores River Campground is a beautiful, tree-filled campground that provides a true Colorado get-away. We are located in Dolores Colorado on the San Juan Skyway with the scenic Dolores River running through the campground. In addition to great fly-fishing on the river, we also have an on-site fishing pond. Your hosts (pictured above) are; Billy, Lainey, Bridger and Heidi Beyhan. We purchased the campground in May 2013 and LOVE our new lifestyle here…we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our amenities include:
- Large recreation hall with commercial kitchen, available for private functions with reservations
- Well equipped Laundry room
- Clean, spacious bathrooms
- Dog walk / Nature trail through Bullwinkle Woods
- River Walk
- Ice, firewood and propane for sale
- Gift shop providing locally produced items, jewelry, the necessities and snacks
- Saturday evening ice cream socials (Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- 4th of July cookout / potluck party.
- Labor Day weekend pig roast / potluck / luau party.
Our Season: May 1 – October 28
Reservations: Call Lainey or Billy at 970-882-7761 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Put some heat on it !!!
Thanks Paul & Angie for a great BBQ !!! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Thank you to Nancy Danielson for tending the flower wagon this summer! It looks beautiful.
And thank you to Sharon Skuse for the great photo!
xoxo... ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Telluride is just one hour from the campground. Come visit the high country this fall. ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago