Dolores River Campground
The Dolores River Campground is a beautiful, tree-filled campground that provides a true Colorado get-away. We are located in Dolores Colorado on the San Juan Skyway with the scenic Dolores River running through the campground. In addition to great fly-fishing on the river, we also have an on-site fishing pond. Your hosts (pictured above) are; Billy, Lainey, Bridger and Heidi Beyhan. We purchased the campground in May 2013 and LOVE our new lifestyle here…we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our amenities include:
- Large recreation hall with commercial kitchen, available for private functions with reservations
- Well equipped Laundry room
- Clean, spacious bathrooms
- Dog walk / Nature trail through Bullwinkle Woods
- River Walk
- Ice, firewood and propane for sale
- Gift shop providing locally produced items, jewelry, the necessities and snacks
- Saturday evening ice cream socials (Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- Wednesday evening made to order wood-fired pizza (June-September).
- 4th of July cookout / potluck party.
- Labor Day weekend pig roast / potluck / luau party.
Our Season: May 1 – October 24 (one full service cabin is available year round)
Reservations: Call Lainey or Billy at 970-882-7761 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Totem Pole is getting a makeover.
Thanks Chris !!! ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
"Going down the road feeling bad" - Grateful Dead ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Check out our story from the Cortez Journal ... See MoreSee Less
Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Cortez Colorado, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
Dolores River Campground features “glamping” option for 2016
2 weeks ago
McPhee Reservoir is just minutes from the DRC. McPhee is the 2nd largest body of water in Colorado. ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
Out with the old, in with the new....colorful peace flags at the DRC. Thanks Mom! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Doug Downey you ROCK !! Three tables in one day !!! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago