Dolores River Campground
The Dolores River Campground is a beautiful, tree-filled campground that provides a true Colorado get-away. We are located in Dolores Colorado on the San Juan Skyway with the scenic Dolores River running through the campground. In addition to great fly-fishing on the river, we also have an on-site fishing pond. Your hosts (pictured above) are; Billy, Lainey, Bridger and Heidi Beyhan. We purchased the campground in May 2013 and LOVE our new lifestyle here…we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our amenities include:
- Large recreation hall with commercial kitchen, available for private functions with reservations
- Well equipped Laundry room
- Clean, spacious bathrooms
- Dog walk / Nature trail through Bullwinkle Woods
- River Walk
- Ice, firewood and propane for sale
- Gift shop providing locally produced items, jewelry, the necessities and snacks
- Saturday evening ice cream socials (Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- 4th of July cookout / potluck party.
- Labor Day weekend pig roast / potluck / luau party.
Our Season: May 1 – October 28
Reservations: Call Lainey or Billy at 970-882-7761 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 20, 2014
Susan, Erik & Bridger on their way to mountain hike ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
July 18, 2014
Another Alien Airstream has landed ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
The One, The Only, Mr. Tom Tiller & Rhonda Van Horn ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Our favorite kind of campers....those bearing gifts! Thanks for the fresh eggs, blueberry wine and garden squash! Jessica & Michael, you are fabulous! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Thanks for the campground calendar Kate Nemanic! ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
June 25, 2014
Thank you Ed Nemanic !!!!
New picnic tables. !!! ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
The DRC is gearing up for it's annual 4th of July BBQ & potluck! We're looking for a couple volunteers to help grill the burgers & dogs. If you're interested in helping, please let Lainey or Billy know! thank you! ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago